Terms and Conditions
Check-in / Check-out:
Any check-out after this time must be requested in advance.
Early Check Out Policy:
The hotel reserves the right to charge the full cost of the stay in case of early departure of the guest without prior notice (24h minimum).
Checkout Policy after 12pm:
Must be requested. Please contact the reception at least one day prior. You may be required to pay an additional fee.
- The hotel is nonsmoking;
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs;
- To check-in at the hotel, guests must have a minimum age of 18 years;
- The Client is entirely responsible for his/her personal effects left in the Hotel room or in the Hotel’s public areas. The Hotel may not be held responsible for the loss or theft of, or deterioration or damage to the aforementioned personal effects;
- A safe deposit box exists in all rooms to be used free of charge;
- The hotel offer free wifi to the guests. The Client undertakes to ensure that the IT resources placed at his/her disposal by the Hotel shall not be used in any way to reproduce, represent, provide or convey to the public, works or objects protected by a copyright or similar right, including texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the permission of the holders of rights. Should the Client fail to comply with the above obligations, he/she risks being accused of a counterfeiting offence. The Client is also obliged to comply with the Hotel’s internet access provider’s security policy.
- All bookings made on the Hotel’s Website constitute a contract concluded remotely between the Client and the hotel;
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or refuse any booking from a Client with whom there may be a dispute relating to payment for a previous booking;
- Cancellations may be done free of charge less than 24 hours before arrival. After this period, the sum equivalent to the total cost of the 1st night will be charged;
- Cancellations or amendment of Non refundable rates will be charged 100%;
- All hotel prices are published with legal V.A.T. included;
- At the time of the booking, the client is asked to provide his/hers credit card details. This data is exchanged in encrypted form using the SSL protocol;
- This data is used to guarantee the booking. Payment should be done in person at check-in.
- In case of non refundable rates, the hotel will provide a secure link in which clients are able to pay for their stay;
- In case of non refundable rates, the hotel will provide a secure link in which clients are able to pay for their stay. On check-in, the Client may be requested to present the Hotel with the debit/credit card that he/she used to pay for the booking. He/she may be asked to provide a form of identification as part of debit/credit card fraud prevention procedures.
Guests are liable for mini-bar consumption during your stay as well as for consumed items that have not been informed to the reception at check out time. Your credit card will be charged by the hotel in these cases.
Guests are liable for any hotel property taken from the rooms that are part of the room. Your credit card will be charged by the hotel in these cases.
As of 1 march 2018, Porto has a Municipal Tourist tax. This tax is paid at check in and applies to anyone older than 13 years, staying in Porto. The tax is 2€ per person, per night up to a maximum of 14€ per person. The hotel room rates do not include this tax.
The hotel has complaint’s book. You may access it online Here
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly and try to give you an advanced, user-friendly website;
- Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently;
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.